PLIKI COOKIES  | Szukaj  | Użytkownicy  | Grupy  | Profil  | Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości  | Zaloguj
Rejestracja  | Zaloguj

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Charlie (2010)
Autor Wiadomość
Admete 
shadows and stars

Wysłany: Wto 28 Lip, 2009 19:52   

Mag13 napisał/a:
2010: projekt

Ciekawe, ciekawe :)

"Nie trzeba kłaniać się Okolicznościom,
A Prawdom kazać, by za drzwiami stały."

Gosia 
Like a Wingless Bird

Wysłany: Wto 28 Lip, 2009 21:00   

Południowe Włochy. 1943 rok. Jeniec wojenny Charlie w czasie ucieczki spotyka Marco, nastoletniego syna straconego dowódcy partyzantów, który pragnie zemsty. Charcie nie chce mieć do czynienia z Marco ani z grupą dzieci, które wkrótce dołączą do nich w porzuconej przez partyzantów kryjówce. Ponieważ niemiecki dowódca bezwzględnie przeczesuje dolinę, by go znaleźć, Charlie stwierdza, że musi pomóc dzieciom, dopóki Marco nie odkrywa tajemnicy Charciego, który może zniszczyć ich przyjaźń.

Bardzo ciekawe. Film w zupełnie innym stylu.
Ale zastanawiam się nad tym Mikem Ogdenem... Czy on cokolwiek już nakręcił?

Adresy moich blogów:
I believe we have already met
Strona North and South by Gosia
Ostatnio zmieniony przez Gosia Pią 01 Sty, 2010 13:25, w całości zmieniany 1 raz  

Caitriona 
Byle do zimy!

Wysłany: Wto 28 Lip, 2009 23:20   

Mag13 napisał/a:
2010: projekt

Faktycznie interesujące.
Just typhoons and monsoons
This impossible year

Admete 
shadows and stars

Wysłany: Sro 29 Lip, 2009 00:24   

Trzeba trzymać kciuki, żeby wyszło coś dobrego. Należy mu się.

Gosia 
Like a Wingless Bird

Wysłany: Sro 29 Lip, 2009 08:18   

No tak, z podanej stronki:

Mike Ogden’s Summary
Award winning producer (Kodak/BAFTA, Commonwealth Film Festival, Independent European Film Festival)
20 years experience in film/TV production.
Screenwriter and script editor / development skills
2001-2008 - Binary Films, Producer
2001-1988 - Cameraman. BBC. ITV, C4, C5, RTE, NBC, commercials and drama/documentary

Jakieś doświadczenie ma, ale czy wystarczy, by zrobić dobry film?
W każdym razie na wstępie poparcie od fanów Rysia ma, a to jak wiadomo silna armia :mrgreen:

Faktycznie trzeba trzymać kciuki :-D

Adresy moich blogów:

jonia 
Sir Guy Division

Wysłany: Wto 11 Sie, 2009 21:07   Charlie

Za specjalnym przyzwoleniem: Mike Ogden i jego wiadomość na temat nowego filmu.

Cytat:
Hi

I'm Mike Ogden, the guy behind 'Charlie'. Just thought I would come and say hello and update you all. I know you probably have a million questions and I cannot answer them all. This is more of an update and as today I seem to be playing a waiting game, I thought I would come and have a nosey and see what you're all chattering about and throw a few facts out.

Firstly, I shall say that Richard has an excellent fan base and I know for a fact that he's very appreciative and supportive of this. It's easy to say 'well he would be' but genuinely he is. I'd also like to thank you all for your kind words of support for 'Charlie'.
I am committed to Richard doing this film. In fact, I have already had to move the shoot date to keep him on board. I am as keen to have Richard play 'Charlie' as he is to play it. And believe me, he's going to be so good in this role. If Hollywood doesn't kick down his door after this, then I don't know what.

The role Richard is playing is a complex character on a bit of an emotional roller coaster. Things aren't what they seem in the film and I am trying to portray a complicated and chaotic time where nothing goes right. The boy 'Marco' is in the middle of all this, trying to grow up. Underneath it all, that is what the film is about.

As you may have gathered, getting a feature off the ground is difficult but we're almost there. Financing is sourced and we are in the midst of getting the four financiers terms and attach a couple more key cast roles.

It will shoot in Italy, but I can't say where. It will take about 2 months to shoot then several months to finish. We then go out to festivals. A general release is likely in 2011 unless some distributor goes crazy for it. I really can't guarantee a date and in fact no producer ever can. I shall be amazed if it doesn't get released on DVD wherever you are, but I'd advise you go and get HD'ed up as the film will look amazing. Imagine - Richard in HD... ooooh :D

I really can't tell you anything of the storyline in detail for obvious reasons as there's a lot going on. There is a lot of adventure and action as well as character based drama. The film has some great funny moments as well as very tragic parts and as someone on here pointed out, it will be realistic. That's how the story deserves to be told and it would be an insult to those brave people who gave up their lives originally at the time to do anything else.

Lara Fabian is playing a great role in the film as a doctors wife, 'Mimi'. She has a secret of her own to reveal. She will also lend her amazing vocal talents to the films soundtrack. I know some of you have expressed a doubt about her acting ability as she hasn't done a lot, but trust me - I can tell when someone has that ability and Lara will surprise.

So what will the film be like? Well, sort of a mix of English Patient/Saving Private Ryan/Whistle Down the Wind/Lord of The Flies/The Pianist... but it's far from films like Dirty Dozen or that mess Tarantino just released.

I'm glad the project's managed to get some of you reading some of the background books. I've read a lot more than the two or three mentioned but those will give you a good feel for the period.

Not much more I can say right now other than thanks to you all again for your support. You can expect a more thorough web site once the film is in pre production, videos, pics etc. Just keep waving a flag for it and talking on the interwebs, not just here but elsewhere too and the film will gain extra momentum.

Who knows... once the film is finished, I just might arrange a special screening.

Keep reading the twitter updates.

Regards and thanks

Mike

Oraz

Cytat:
Me again. Couldn't help reading the replies above.

About the tone of the film. There is quite a bit of action in Charlie, but there is just as much character development and drama. As for whether I am making bad guys out of one side or the other, if you read your history, from the point of view of the Italians and especially their civilians, they are caught between a rock and a hard place. The Allies did many stupid things in Italy as well as the Axis forces. The film is not a good guy/white hat bad guy/black hat kind of a film. Yes it does show atrocities by the Nazis, but it also shows a different and complex side to them too, the ordinary blokes who really just wanted to go home. Same with the allies. They are just blokes following orders and trying to survive as best they can.

I've done a heck of a lot of research into this and have tried to write the story in a simple yet insightful way, portraying characters as they would have been. As I said elsewhere, the film does not flag wave. It is not triumphalist. It is a story in a realistic setting. Charlie/Richard has a great line in the film that sums this up, but you'll have to wait to hear it when the film is out. :D

As for an internet screening. I have to be exceptionally careful not to have this film leak out on to the interwebs before release, so I would doubt it.

And as for telling you the locations. Do you think I am mad? He he... but... BUT... I MIGHT think about a set visit.

;)

Mike nawet odpowiedział na cześć pytań w AA. Jest wspaniałym człowiekiem.

Pozdrawiam Jonia.

Gosia 
Like a Wingless Bird

Wysłany: Wto 11 Sie, 2009 21:29   

Dzięki, Jonia. To bardzo interesujące wiadomości :D

Adresy moich blogów:

Admete 
shadows and stars

Wysłany: Wto 11 Sie, 2009 21:33   

Będzie na co czekać ;)

jonia 
Sir Guy Division

Wysłany: Sro 12 Sie, 2009 15:13   

From MikeO

Cytat:

***UPDATE***

The films web site will go live in the next day or so at -

www.charliefilm.co.uk

Right now it's quite basic. The site will develop and change as production commences.

Gosia 
Like a Wingless Bird

Wysłany: Sro 12 Sie, 2009 17:12   

Dzięki, zajrzę, jak już będzie działała. :D
Myślę, że fani Rysia będą dużym wsparciem dla produkcji filmu. Ta produkcja może być przepustką Richarda do świata filmu nietelewizyjnego, o ile (!) film okaże się dobry.
Mnie tylko martwi, że reżyser i scenarzysta nie ma w swoim dorobku żadnego pełnometrażowego filmu...

Adresy moich blogów:

jonia 
Sir Guy Division

Wysłany: Czw 13 Sie, 2009 01:36   

Mike sam jako producent ma dużo swoich własnych wątpliwości i nie potrzebuje dodatkowo wysłuchiwać wątpliwości kogoś. Wie znacznie więcej o realizacji filmów, niż ktokolwiek z nas, więc raczej potrzebuje większego wsparcia emocjonalnego, żeby podołać projektowi, niż "karmić się" wywodami kogoś, kto nie jest nawet związany z branżą. A zawsze musi być ten pierwszy raz, kiedy człowiek pragnie stworzyć coś większego i nie potrzebujemy mu w tym przeszkadzać, raczej pomagać i dziękować, że dzieli się z nami. Choć oczywiście wcale nie musi tego robić. Należy trzymać za niego kciuki, a nie dołować. Gdyby każdy tak podchodził do realizacji jakiegokolwiek filmu, to nic by nie powstało. Nie mielibyśmy Władcy Pierścieni, gdyby Peter Jackson nie miał swojej własnej wizji i nie chciał jej zrealizować, a został przy produkcji niskobudżetowych horrorów, bo ktoś miał akurat w tej sprawie wątpliwości.

jonia 
Sir Guy Division

Wysłany: Czw 13 Sie, 2009 01:47   

Cytat:
***UPDATE***

The web site should be live tomorrow, depending on when the hosts press the button.

The forum is already up here - http://charliefilm.proboards.com/

...and links from the film website. The films forum is just about the film and is in no way meant to rival or replace the independent RA boards like this one or elsewhere, but I hope you'll all sign up and show the world why this film should be made. Seriously, your support is so important to this project because it shows potential investors and distributors how popular our favourite actor is.

Gosia 
Like a Wingless Bird

Wysłany: Czw 13 Sie, 2009 08:46   

Nie ma co się martwić, o naszych wątpliwościach i tak on się nie dowie ;) A my jako widzowie zawsze możemy je mieć - w końcu produkuje się filmy dla nas. ;)
Bardzo bym chciała, żeby ta realizacja się powiodła i żeby Richard zagrał w dobrym filmie, zrealizowanym na wysokim poziomie. Tego oczywiście mu życzę.
Ile na tym forum o filmie zarejestrowanych jest już osób :mrgreen:

Adresy moich blogów:

jonia 
Sir Guy Division

Wysłany: Czw 13 Sie, 2009 13:38   

Działa już podstawowa wersja strony.
Na forum Mike powiedział, że Charlie jest agentem SOE i tytuł się nie zmieni.

Każdy może się zalogować i poczytać.
Zapraszam.

Gosia 
Like a Wingless Bird

Wysłany: Czw 13 Sie, 2009 13:48   

Strona filmu "Charlie"
http://www.charliefilm.co.uk/

Podoba mi się ilustracja. Film mnie zainteresował.
Tak nawiasem, ciekawa jestem, ile mieli już "wejść" na stronę ;)

O filmie:
http://www.charliefilm.co.uk/about.html

Richardowi ma towarzyszyć w tym filmie Lara Fabian

Adresy moich blogów:

Odpowiedz do tematu